Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Pillow..

Sometimes, in the dead of the night,
when everyone's asleep,
my eyes shed a tear,
that wets the pillow,that i rest my head on..

betrayals and lies, is all i hear
in the day by tongues known, and unknown..
the relationships so filled with emptiness
that envelops my mind throughout..

you came, you went,
you left me alone..
before i ever met you,
i used to laugh in my dreams on my pillow

what is it that you did to me?
that this pillow, all mine
now i want it to share...
is my pillow big enough to share?

you slept with someone else,
whilst ur tongue was licking my feet..
i have nothing to cry or shout about..
just need to say one last thing..

you once rested on my pillow,
and i have burnt it down, made a new one..
for myself, for now..
for my fears, for my tears...

My pilllow < a smooch >
i love it , for it will always be there with me..
through my dreams, my love.. the only one..
my own, till the very end, my shoulder to caress me forever..