Friday, November 21, 2008

A Love's Letter -- My Proposal ( to my to be.. yet to enter my life!)


I don’t know what to think about your ideas that point to our not being together even as friends for lifelong. I know today that we are shedding tears of sorrow – I can’t promise you a happy present but I can promise you a happy future.

I know that I can give you that what you most want- a warm secured life together forever. I know that I can give u happiness, pleasure and joy. I don’t know about the comforts that money can afford, but I know that I can give you all the comforts life can afford. I can bring love to your life.

It’s the test of time that our love has to withstand. Our faith, our trust has to prove itself. Our hope has to be so strong that it is not eroded as the calendars on the walls change. Our love has to be so fervent that rush of torrential storms can’t render our hearts blood pumping machines, with love drained. Our souls have to be united so that we reach god’s abode together …

No comments: