Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stuck at Me!




























Why are you still all over me?
Why are you still in love?
Why are you still ...
Stuck at me...

Everything that I did
Was wrong in your eyes,
You were the one to break up
With me, Stopped seeing me...
You wanted to see others,
love, kiss and hug others,
lay down next to them,
Making love to them..
In sheets, you wetted yourself
at motels on the NH1 and NH21
Giving a morning kiss to me on the phone,
while smooching that gigolo..

you threw my rose
in a bouquet
by your fuck buddy...
so, now what the fuck???

Y r you so obsessed with me,
Giving me calls like one and seventy
And everytime i can just but
cut them like you did with my heart...

All i know was that it was all over..
Now, why r u all over me?
Now that you cant impress me anymore..
Now that you dont matter to me...

Lying to everyone, that am all about you
Sexing you up, When I am quite over you
So please be truthful now-- what you are..
You are still stuck at me!



P.S. This is for someone who has been the inspiration behind this. Cheers to you!


No comments: