Thursday, October 14, 2010

I f*ck'd this guy..

< Not a personal experience. Any correlation bearing to any incidents or any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental. >

I f*ck'd this guy,
this really hot hot guy
he f*ck'd his way through thirty
and i was but twenty two..

It was yesterday night,
we rocked the red cab black and blue,
we sweated in dark lane,
and there was High in our veins...

it was thirty past two,
when we f*ck'd like minks,
and so passionately close,
Even lovers in bliss couldn't ever be..

Never stopped f*ck'n his soft back
Never stopped tasting his nipples,
Never stopped kissing his nape
never stopped biting his lips, hard..

It was but an hour,
we were not even exhausted,
hormones kept raising to our heads
while our bodies swayed to the beating rhythm..

He had a plane to catch
and i had to proofread my boss' file..
but there lay his tickets on the floor,
beneath them, my boss' file..

Thinking about him, f*ck'n him,
made me desperate, horny,
yet turned me off like hell
as if what was i doin there, naked?

he said i was f*ck'n hot,
he even called my name
he shouted the pleasure's moan
And felt heaven on earth..

Could i? i felt everything
yet i felt i felt nothing
there was everything f*ck'n sexy and jelled up..
yet i felt it dry and bare..

Was i irritated?
was i where i shouldn't be?
was i rememberin my ex, when his call came..?
was i in love with this guy?

Did i feel used?
Did i feel i used him?
Did i hate his very touch?
Did i felt touched by love itself?

grabbed his groins hard
and f*ck'd him harder,
spanked him, hard, yet harder
and made love to his lips...

jerked him off,
and he got off, on tickets and my boss' file
and i was as hard as ever
yet didn't feel anything..

zipped trousers up,
cleaned with the magazines
wiped clean, after playin' dirty
And called the cab driver

Said bye,
dropped out at the next stop,
with my head and his butt f*ck'd
and nothin' much...

I f*ck'd this guy,
this really hot hot guy,
who got turned on and got off..
asked me when again? it's never again..

3 comments:

Harsha D said...

\m/ w00t! This is awesome :D

G Guy said...

thnx a lot ! @Harsha

Harman J Singh said...

some people fuck just to forget few things for a time...its like a drug....take you in a trance....and yea you were in a wrong place.....