Sunday, June 10, 2012

Can you be with me?

Love has been kept safe with trust..
But I screwed around, loved around..


People say all these things about me, 
True.. Yet, untrue in the most truest of ways.


My choices were made, and I am not proud of them..
It doesn't mean that I can erase them, but what I've done is to learn..


Learn that love could still exist, learn that love can still forgive..
learn that love could still cure, learn that love could still be committed, learn that love can trust against all odds and still be proven right!


I feel a living proof, seen other's claims from their Ivory Towers
Crumbling and falling unto dust, swept away with winds of Time..


While, I stayed, even after being immersed in waters ruddy of mud's dirt,
Still being able to pull myself out, heart and soul untouched, innocent..


I could bring the heavens down for you; The question that remains
On my lips and in my eyes is - 'Can you be with me?'






Can you still be with me,

No comments: