Thursday, June 6, 2013

When Your Past Haunts You

What do you do, when your past comes to haunt you?


Especially in a guy, whom you like - when he reminds you of some past mistake...

Well, gather your guts, coz, you did commit a mistake.. and say sorry if you can... if you cannot, just keep your own mouth shut.. and laugh it off.. saying that it was a light mistake.

The biggest mistake to do is to love someone not worth it. It has happened. A few and many times over. So what? You are single now..

What matters most is that you are emotionally healthy, and you have recouped and you are able to feel love and monogamy again.

Strange, but true. Actually, being promiscous or polygamous, has no role in the affairs of the heart. in fact, they provide adventure of the darkest desire - a challenge to oneself and to the date to be able to overcome that...

for body and sex attactions are the greatest lust, addiction ... and above it, the ones of the tongue... 

People think I might be promiscous if i smooch four guys in a club... lol.. really? I am just having fun ! (btw, how many guys did you sleep with last week ? ) 

Love is never of the body, it is of the soul. And soul just resides in a body - it can never love another body, but another soul... 

You could be immersed in the sex as much as you want. Very few can remain detached from lust, or preserve their own salt, while hunting for another dog. I have learnt to love the taste of my salt, and lavish myself with the desires of other bodies as a sexual escapade , an exploration, and an extracurricular hobby. Not much of a sexaholic, though. 

Very simple. Dont try and undrstand me. Just understand. I am no longer my past. I am my future, and I have realized it. I have my present to build upon, and I will. 

No comments: