Saturday, June 8, 2013

You, my Love

Holding hands,

Of my love, true

Walking past the time,

And the pain of separation...


I tripped,

Hurt my left foot

In a pit, dark and deep..

And broke my ankle, excruciating my heart..


To see you leave,

As I realized,

That you are the one I like

Above any one soul, yours...


Behold, How I fell,

And skid on the road,

Crying out silent cries,

Which only you listened..


How you came,

And took out my shoes and socks,

And held my foot on your lap,

Dressing my wounds with your Love's massage.


How I felt the pain,

Washed away as a river washes the dirt,

And with your touch, 

I felt the bliss unknown..


How you put my shoes back on,

Made me stand on my feet, my heart strong,

Tied the laces, while brushing the dirt aside,

My shoes on my feet, and I ready to walk..


Still stumbling,

I lean on your shoulder,

You shared to carry my burden,

And made me feel as if nothing had ever happened, but you, my love. 


You, my love.


... 

No comments: