Monday, December 1, 2008

I'll be strong enough .. ``Interlude .. "I Do"

i'll be strong enough
strong enough for now
not to tell you,
that you are still there...

strong enough to carry on
you with me, you inside
with you out of my life
since you stole the bed

the bed of roses, where
you and i were supposed to,
it's whiteness of snow-
is now all gone, like you.

is it really worth? Are you?
That's all i ask myself
to find myself totally lost
in answers, which are your lies

i'll be strong enough
to stand up and walk away
away from this, leaving you
behind wondering, and guilty

you still want me.. love me..
is love a betrayal?
your actions answered-
maybe, i'll live outside those...

--Interlude--

your love haunts me, care tortures
for it's sweetness was honeyed
that bites my throat
chokes my breath of life

i'll be strong enough
to leave all this
even if it is the end
kill those promises

Cried to the witches
burnt your magic
over this death
"I Do"

in our sacred union
I did
Breaking these bonds
of Life, of Pain..

I do..

No comments: