Friday, December 5, 2008







Together

Dreaming of you,
Knowing you may never
be here with me
like the stars, ever above

who knows, how i care
the care for u that i have
lost my mind and heart
over your soul

the soul wants to be the one
with your soul
believing you, even when whole
wide world telling me not to be with you

all i want to say that i love you
and i am not afraid to go
against the world, for
my world is you..

i have broken everything
the idol you idolized
i derogated to the deepest trench of
vice, lies, and betrayal.

the tongue i had,
i wish to cut it off, and never to speak again
the eyes have never seen anyone
but you, always in my heart...

i know the trust we shared
may never be the same
the love we had
may never be the same

why does my heart wants you
i want to kill it, but it never dies
for you have taken over me..
taken over me, become my breath..

that air i can inhale, but you are the
air, that i need to breathe
need to breathe to live
to live, to live...

my heart will always be yours...
be yours forever! in this vicious circle
that i went, i am sorry...
can u forgive me?

All the people i came across, said
you are in love..
i said, no.. how could i be?
they say ur tongue lies, your eyes can't

they saw it in my eyes
the sadness i had, the pain i had gone through
the insecurities i had,
and that i was lost in love...

everyone asked me
do you love me?
i just kept quiet...
they said don't betray yourself

for you are made of your love
that is you, i never understood then
they asked me are you in love?
what cud i reply? i saw you then

they answered, saying you are the best
and love your lover the best,
i told you every lie, but not
this one: I Love You

your picture in my vision
has become the God, the pedestal
i never thought anyone could
reach there, u did...

now, we are apart,
i feel lost, feel so incomplete
that as if my soul has been drenched in vain
we were so close, now, at the poles

now, i am melting this earth betwixt us,
and make the poles meet,
i am doing everything for you
i'll do anything, to be Together...

No comments: