Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CHANGED !!!

The life's vicious as the circle here is. That's the truth stuck up at the edge of the knife.

Rumors have more ears than the truth; and break TWO hearts conjoined.

I'm officially done with all this. Finished. Changed. Today.

Leaving the past to the past-- all the friends who betrayed, the lover who didn't even trust me, all the people who had negative influence, the backbiters, the people because of which I spoiled half of my life.

Finally, there's no solace except writing. My third Love :)

[ My first love being myself, second chocolates ... third... fourth poetry, fifth music, reading and wine :P)

People have loved me. People have hated me. (And i don't give a damn now.. what's the fun, anyways .. every thing's a blur here?)

Anyways, the point is: I M BACK!

The lesson that I've learnt from my life always is this: Never lose yourself. Your Own Self is the one that's gonna stick by u throughout the ruts and grits of Life. (And this time, hopefully, i'll be more in my senses!)

I have seen so much, heard so much, felt so much.. that for now, I just wanna be blind, deaf and dumb and numb.

Not Looking for anything now.. Just Figuring out Life itself, and how i gotta live it with myself!

I've cried like anything, every night with the pangs of loneliness and biting words of betrayal eating my senses. How many nights have passed when the pillow was there to hug me , and i had only one. No sleep. I know now how it is. And i dont want any more of that now in my Life. Gotta make it. Make it to freedom from bondages false; and now, i have myself, My own Love. AND SOMEDAY, I WILL. I will be free.

P.S. : NOW, I AM CURRENTLY NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING. I HAVE ALL I NEED, AND DESIRE (FOR NOW, I DESIRE RIGHTLY.); I AM JUST GONNA WRITE, PROBABLY A SHORT GAY NOVEL NOW :) ...

WATCH OUT for it !!!


No comments: