Saturday, March 28, 2009

Something Deep and Meaningful, I feel..


This is the first time i am feeling elated after two years. With last affair ending in immense pain and a nerve-wrecking experience, it took me quite a time to recover and have rebirth of my heart.

Previously, I have always felt things cannot work out in longer run. With others, they had approached me. And it's been more of midsummer's night dream, passionate, steamy, intense, like you are in a high, having a good one, intense, giving you the feeling of high, and when you are done in five minutes, it's over. Tata, bbye!

This one's different. There is a voice inside us, that i believe in, and that would tell us when it's the real thing, no matter how absurd or vague or incomprehensible it may be. this one's like you are there, making love with your own soul, your own better (or worse! lol.. ) half. It lasts for the whole night, there once.. throughout the night, with the peak of feelings there at dawn when relaxation takes over. The serenity of love then overcomes the intensity of ecstasy, and you end up there, on the same place, with the same wonderful soul, loving more and more, deeper inside.

It's like the twilight after days of darkness. It's like the ray of hope vaporizing the clouds and making the silver lining shine more brightly. It's like dawn. It feels right. It feels like it's for lifetime.

I don't care whether it's gonna work out or not, whether we would have any relationship or not. All that matters to me is Love, and that we should be honest and truthful to each other, and share our mind and body, heart and soul.

All that I know is that I'm gonna try my best and even fight against God or Destiny if need be! And I'm not gonna cry or feel bad or even regret any moment of the moments filled with beauty and divinity, if our future is not with us.

:-)


That's all for now!

No comments: