Friday, March 13, 2009

My Life : The Start... EPILOGUE

"Love.

I don't wanna know what love is.

For I've had it. Pain. No longer. No longer want to love.

Want to be a stranger to love, to pain, to betrayal, to heartbreak.

The eyes of everyone near me are coldly preying. Biting me colder than ice. As if, I've broken the rules. As if, there are rules in love.

What is left for me? Nothing but pain filling me with emptiness. Numb heartbeats pumping the blood; thrusting my life with a future. Future? With whom? Where? Where now I've left to go?

Friends? Haven't I left them behind for love? I have none. None who can understand my plight."

Standing on the balcony of tenth floor, Abhi was thinking, stretching dangerously on the railing. Rich, young, smart, innocent, intelligent, multi-talented, versatile genius, inventor, artist, handsome, tall, spiritual, having a self-made business, poet, practical oriented, loveable, and very experimental. Who hadn't fantasized him? Drunken now, intoxicated by both love, and coke, holding a glass of champagne tilted slightly. It was 5.30 in the morning. Twilight. The horizon's unclear as his life was. Wearing slippers, and a brand new expensive nightwear brought last night. It was pure white, clear as in contrast to everything. As contrasting as death is to life.

"I am alone. All alone.

When love couldn't have trust, whats the use of love? When life's voyage is without love, what's the point in sailing.

Who would want me? Truly care besides his own selfishness?

Why would someone care for me? What do I have to give him? I have nothing to give.

Why is my life like this? God, you would know I would have happily traded all I have, even my own heart and life.. Why is it like this ?

It's difficult to wear masks everyday. I don't want to wear happiness anymore, it makes me realize how sad I am.

Sadness. The concept that had been alien to me two years ago... (smile) Why today, its blood is running in my heart and making it heavy?

Love's got no truth, no belief.

Love couldnt trust me. How many amends... How many sacrifices?

Still....

What's the hope? There's no family I've have, and none left. I've houses all over the world, but ... no home... Perhaps, now I dont belong to Earth.. Perhaps, home is abode above.

What hope do I have to live on?

What? How? Why?

I dont need love. Anymore.

I dont need Life."

The hand left the railing.

As if it was Final Goodbye.

No comments: